- containing fixed circuit breaker using SF6 breaking technology, switch-disconnector and fuse-switch
- rated current 630 and 1250 A
- short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- internal arc withstand: 16 kA/1s , IAC: A-FL
Control, monitoring and protection devices:providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime:
- Sepam relays
- a range designed with telecontrol in mind
- Flair fault passage indicator
SM6 is an essential part of the EcoStruxure Power architecture, it combines with the latest communication and automation devices to act as an IoT connected MV panel. It integrates seamlessly with other innovative, interoperable products, unlocking new opportunities in power distribution.
Learn more at: schneider-electric.com/ecostruxure
Period : 18 months
Extending your possibilities
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air Insulated modular units for all your MV secondary underground distribution application.
Combining flexibility to simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrated of Schneider Electric's know-how.
- MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems.
- MV consumer or distribution substations from 25 to 36 kV.