MV Outdoor Current Transformer
Outdoor current transformers up to 40.5 kV
Medium Voltage Outdoor Current Transformers are cast in epoxy resin with silicon coating and designed for insulation up to 40,5kV
Comprehensive range of outdoor current transformers
- Compliance with IEC 60044-1 standard
- Rated current: from 5 to 2500 A
- Reference voltage for isolation: up to 40.5kV
Optimised design and performances
- Creepage distance in accordance with pollution level IV
- Extremely good ageing behaviour thanks to silica surface coating.
Period : 18 months
BenefitsProfit from the 35 years of experience and over 700 000 sensors in operation worldwide. The Schneider Electric CT's range provides the solution to fill your most specific measurement needs, for complete flexibility.
Outdoor applications on MV networks
- HV/MV, MV/MV or MV/LV substations
- Overhead networks
- Standalone transformers