Built on a native point database architecture, the SCADAPack 314E features 32-bit processing, serial and USB communications, integrated power supply, advanced power-management, and a wide range of digital and analog I/O in a cost-effective, compact Smart RTU. This RTU communicates with remote SCADA using open protocols: DNP3, IEC60870-5 and Modbus. It may also be used as a data-concentrator, for slave devices fitted with DNP3 or Modbus communication. DNP3 (level 4-compliant) protocol comes standard with optional Secure Authentication and/or AGA-12 Encryption to improve message security for critical operations. IEC60870-5 protocol is KEMA-certified for both IEC60870-5-101 and IEC60870-5-104.
The SCADAPack 314E logic can be programmed locally or remotely using the IEC61131-3 programming languages and is optionally configurable directly from ClearSCADA host software.
This Smart RTU has the same I/O offering as the SCADAPack 334E but without an Ethernet port and one less serial port. It also offers the same small footprint, enabling compact mounting enclosures for applications where space is at a premium.
- - 32-Bit processor
- - 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port on select models
- - USB port for local configuration and maintenance
- - Two serial ports (1x RS-232 and 1x RS-232/RS-485)
- - Native DNP3 and IEC 60870-5
- - DNP3 Secure Authentication (option)
- - AGA12-2 encryption (option)
- - Configuration management integration with ClearSCADA software
- - Dual simultaneous IEC 61131-3 applications
- - Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area Rating
- - ATEX II 3G and IECEx certification
- - UL508 listed
SP314E Flexible I/O Configuration
- - 3 Pulse counter inputs
- - 8 Analog Inputs 15 bit resolution
- - 16 Digital Inputs
- - 10 Relay or Solid State Outputs
- - 2 Analog Outputs (optional)
- - I/O can be expanded using external modules*
- - Lift/Booster Station for 4 pumps
- - Demand billing
DNP3/IEC60870 centric Smart RTU
Range of compact Smart RTU combining capabilities of remote terminal units with the power of Programmable Logic Controller and designed to run in challenging remote environment. Supporting open event-driven protocols such as DNP3 and IEC 60870-5, the SCADAPack 300E range provide a scalable controller platform that ensure end to end reliable and secure control and monitoring of remote asset in critical infrastructure.