Intelligent Buoyancy Transmitters and Radar solutions for Level measurement
Radar and Buoyancy Transmitters that provide level measurement solutions in a variety of process applications.
167LP Pneumatic Buoyancy Transmitter
This transmitter is designed to perform measurements for liquid level, interface and density of liquids. The measurement is based on the Archimedes buoyancy principle. The displacer and torque tube design acts as a transmitting element in the measurement of the liquids.
- Visual display provides easy to see level indication
- Level transmission between vessel and transmitter by torque tube
- Applicable for service temperatures from –196°C to +400°C and pressures up to PN 250
- Span can be set over a 1:5 ratio
- Wide selection of materials facilitates service under corrosive conditions
- Overflow protection of non-combustible liquids
- Steam Boiler Systems
- Pressure Tanks
- Interface and Density measurements