Greentown Labs Bold Ideas ChallengeThe Greentown Labs Bold Ideas Challenge is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs, focused on fast-tracking entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures, all with direct support from Schneider Electric.
Are you up for the challenge?
You believe you have an idea that could transform the energy industry and add value to our business areas.
You’re interested in turning your idea into a real venture.
You’re enthusiastic about being mentored and supported through the Greentown Labs accelerator program.
You're ready to participate in a 6-month accelerator program between June - November 2018.
How does it work?
- We are excited about your ideas in the following categories:
Buildings & IT
• Home Automation
• Autonomous Buildings
• Data Center Monitoring & Cooling
• Advanced Analytics
• OT & IT Convergence Innovation
• Industrial Cybersecurity
• New Energy Landscape
• Grid Digitalization
• IoT Services
- 3 - 5 selected ideas will be eligible for the following awards:
1) $25,000 in non-dilutive grant funding
2) Partnership and/or investment from Schneider Electric by the end of the program
3) Desk space at the Greentown Labs Global Center for Cleantech Innovation
4) Acceptance into Greentown Launch, a 6-month acceleration program for startups at Greentown Labs
5) Exclusive access to the Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric networks
About Schneider Electric
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
About Greentown Labs
A community of bold and passionate entrepreneurs creating energy technologies that transform the way we live, work, and play. Greentown Labs believes in the impact that innovative clean technologies will have on the world, and we know the relentless human energy of a few scientists, engineers and business people can make a big difference.
Ideation Event: July 26-27
Get more information
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!