Enhanced comfort on the banks of Charente riverChais Monnet – a new hotel with 92 rooms, 14 apartments, a restaurant, a seminar room, a spa, and a swimming pool – benefits from high-end equipment installed by local partners on a historic site.
What does it take to create Buildings of the Future?
• Ensure quality on the aesthetics of the equipment and on the finishing of the wiring and thermostats, to comply with the requirements of a listed historic building
• Give international clientele the possibility to control comfort parameters from their room
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation
Connected Products: Automation Server, Room Controllers
• EcoStruxure Building Operation and connected products that distribute and optimize energy and facility operational performance
• Custom controllers for terminal applications: fan coils, systems with variable air flow, chilled ceilings and air conditioners for optimal efficiency and comfort
• Intelligent thermostats to control the HVAC system and room management, while maintaining simplicity and user-friendliness
• Multilingual room control
• Better guest comfort leading to higher levels of guest satisfaction
Christophe Collet, CEO, Intelligence Bâtiment, Services IBS
“From the front desk, the receptionist can personalize the room for guests. Everything has been thought and designed for great satisfaction.”
Discover EcoStruxure Building
EcoStruxure for Hotels
Read our hotels blog
EcoXpert Partner Program
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.