Increase your plant uptime and safety with annunciator keyboards that easily and effectively organize alarms and process display.
When used as a conventional annunciator, the keyboard draws the operator’s attention to a specific control room area for quick resolution of alarmed conditions.
- Available with either USB and serial/GCIO connections
- Suitable for use with I/A Series and EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS workstations or servers
- May be free standing or workstation/panel mounted
- The audio alarms feature multiple pitches which indicate audible differentiation of system alarms and process alarm priorities
- An external audio output jack is available for an attachable, customer-supplied, audio amplifier with speakers, which can be heard even in noisy environment
- Lamp test function (LED test) simultaneously illuminates all the LEDs
- Overlay has positive tactile/audible feedback to assure proper switch closure
- Enhanced operator performance
- Faster response times
- Improved resolution times
- Increased plant uptime and safety
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.