Schneider Electric control network leverages advanced commercial communications technologies in robust industrial configurations, providing high performance, high availability as well as self-healing network performance.
- Standard fiber optic and switch technology (no proprietary cell busses, packaging, networks, etc.)
- Easy adoption of newer network technologies (including wireless) as they become industry-ready
- Faster throughput — communication speeds to 1 Gb per second, for rapid response to faults
- Availability from top to bottom — fully redundant control and field communications with no single point of failure
- Self-healing design to recover from multiple faults by automatically selecting alternate communication paths
- Flexible scalability — from one to thousands of station connections
- Patented, smart point-to-point data routing so multiple communications can run simultaneously
- Address translation station (ATS) — to integrate existing Nodebus-based systems into EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS for seamless information sharing
- High speed plus efficient utilization of available bandwidth to ensure future-proof performance
- Increase performance and capacity of process automation system
- Maximize security and reliability
- Ensure constant availability
- Accommodate future expansion
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.