EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems configuration for EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
Integrated control and safety engineering experience
Unify process control and safety seamlessly — whilst maintaining independent layers of protection — via this engineering interface between EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS and EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems.
- Improved TriStation engineering workflow for integrating safety tags and bulk import of safety data into EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
- Automatic capture of safety configuration and exposure of alias tag data to EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
- Integrated sequence of events to expose safety alias tag data to the control HMI and historian
- Integrated system management view of EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems’ health
- Lower project costs
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Easier integration of safety trend and operating data into enterprise optimization schemes
- Safer operation through realizing all above benefits of integrated control and safety, without risk of common-cause failure
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.