The TriLogger software suite provides exceptional ease, speed and reliability in recording, playing back and analyzing high-speed operating data from the Triconex controllers. The TriLogger suite includes:
- TriLogger event — high-speed data collection and recording
- TriLogger playback — offline analysis and plotting of data
- TriLogger remote — remote viewing of real time data, and manual triggering of event recorders
TriLogger is ideal for applications with fast transients (example: compressor surge). The software replays up to 12 trend sets, each with up to 6 points in real time, locally (onsite) or remotely.
- High capacity (up to 4,000 points)
- 7 minutes of high-resolution operating data per set
- Real-time viewing and trending with a manual trigger
- Configurable event triggers and times
- Forward and reverse playback
- Click-and-drag zooming
- Export of data to MS Excel
- Up to three concurrent remote connections
- Quick and accurate resolution of operational issues
- A superior alternative to DCS historians when fast data-logging is required
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.