- Simplicity meets smart
EcoStruxure Power Commission (formerly known as Ecoreach) is intelligent software that helps you set up, test and commission the electrical products and systems in your switchboards with efficiency and ease.
It also allows you to generate a dedicated QR code for the electrical panel to enable digital collaboration with contractors and facility managers by sharing important documentation and initiating maintenance plans through the digital logbook functionality in EcoStruxure Facility Expert.
Explore the features and benefits
• Discover all the smart devices in your electrical panel
• Check firmware compatibility and install upgrades as required
• View communication architecture and adjust communication settings
• View the list of devices organized in the switchboard, and configure electrical settings for breakers and meters
Execute Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and reporting:
• Test MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers with automatic trip curve tests, zone selectivity tests
• Test the communication wiring and generate reports
• Adjust settings without connection to the devices through offline configuration feature
• Use batch operations features to speed up settings configuration – for several devices at the same time
• Generate a comprehensive project report that lists your switchboard and related devices, firmware version, serial numbers, etc.
• Create a unique QR code for the entire switchboard and then upload all relevant documentation including important CAD drawings, user guides, bill of materials, single line diagrams, photos and more to our secure cloud repository
• Initiate preventive maintenance plans and export data to the digital logbook feature in EcoStruxure Facility Expert, our app and cloud-based software for facility and building management
• The digital logbook functionality simplifies the project handover, making it faster and easier for the facility manager to access historical information and collaborate with all project partners
• Circuit breakers: MasterPact MTZ; MasterPact NT/NW; ComPact NSX & NSXm; PowerPact; TeSys GV4
• Power meters: PM2000; PM3000; PM5000; PM8000; ION9000
• Energy meters: iEM2000; iEM3000; PowerTag sensors
• Gateways: COM’X 210 and 510; Smartlink; PowerTag Link; Link 150; EGX100, 300
Communication testWatch the video
Batch operationsWatch the video
Generate QR codeWatch the video
EcoStruxure Power Commission installation guideThis comprehensive installation guide assists you right through the process of downloading, installing, registering and updating EcoStruxure Power Commission.
Discover our collection of how-to videos and tutorials to help you understand and leverage the features and functions of EcoStruxure Power Commission. Click and explore today!
Start using EcoStruxure Power Commission todayTake advantage of the full potential of EcoStruxure Power Commission by learning about its additional features, benefits and technical information.
Discover more energy management softwareNo matter what your role, our software can help you streamline all stages of your project to meet your business needs and your customers’ and to achieve maximum energy efficiency, performance, reliability and safety.
- Discover our end-to-end software solutions
EcoStruxure Power customer lifecycle software brings innovation, productivity and simplicity to every phase of any project. Explore our set of easy-to-use digital tools for design through installation and beyond.View our software
- Discover EcoStruxure Facility Expert
Optimize operational efficiency and expand your offering with preventative maintenance or enhanced energy services through EcoStruxure Facility Expert, our cloud-based CMMS / building management software and app.Learn more about EcoStruxure Facility Expert
- Future ready with MasterPact MTZ
Reduce commissioning time and simplify maintenance with EcoStruxure Power Commission software and MasterPact MTZ air circuit breakers.Are you ready?
- Commission your Smart Panels with ease
EcoStruxure Power Commission software is the perfect partner to your Smart Panels. Configure and commission with ease, featuring smart device discovery, connectivity testing and one-click manufacturer test reporting.Learn more about Smart Panels
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Reach out to our customer care team in your location to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints, and more.