Monitor it, secure it, tag it!PowerTag Energy lets you monitor your installation at every level, from the incoming circuit breaker to the final electrical load. Tag and secure your electrical protection devices with PowerTag Energy and then pair it with the appropriate gateway (depending on your application) to receive:
PowerTag Energy sensors are compact and easy to install on existing or new electrical panels. For loads up to 630 A.
- Pre-alarm notifications in the event of an overload
- Real-time alarms and email notifications for voltage loss and overload trip
Using PowerTag in conjunction with Wiser, Schneider Electric’s smart home solution (app and IP module), you can enjoy greater peace of mind in your home.
With PowerTag, IP module and the Wiser app, you can make your electrical panel smart and:
• Measure energy consumption and production
• Optimize energy usage
• Receive real-time notifications and alarms in case of any electrical system anomalies
• Control the dedicated load for on- and off- switching
Using PowerTag as part of the EcoStruxure Facility Expert for Small Business solution featuring the Facility Expert SB app and Acti9 PowerTag Link C, you can monitor business-critical equipment, 24/7.
With the Facility Expert for Small Business solution you can:
• Receive alarms in case of power shut-offs, as well as pre-alarms in advance of overload tripping threats
• Set schedules to automatically switch loads on or off
• Monitor energy consumption – total consumption, as well as breakdown by usage
• Compare energy usage, based on specific periods to help reduce energy consumption
• Maintain uptime and reduce the risks associated with refrigeration, ventilation, ovens, compressors, and data processors – ideal for small business owners of restaurants, convenience stores and bakeries
PowerTag, as a part of the Acti9 communication system and contributing to ISO50001 certification, can be connected to EcoStruxure solutions or to any other building monitoring systems (BMS) or SCADA system.
With PowerTag integrated into your system you can monitor your entire low voltage usage and provide:
• Generic and configurable alarms
• Energy monitoring – total consumption and breakdown by usage, for sub-billing management
• Load operating time counter
• Load management with pre-alarms
PowerTag helps you to reduce the risk of issues associated with critical applications. With PowerTag, facility managers can carry out simple and efficient actions to improve the operation of their electrical installation. Now they can optimize their energy consumption and organize preventive maintenance for buildings such as commercial malls, office buildings, data centers, hospitals, banks, and multi-residential sites.
Easy to installWith PowerTag Energy, you can add innovation to any project in one simple action. Even in electrical panels where space is at a premium, it’s now easy to tag new or existing circuit breakers, to help customers reduce costs and improve efficiency.
The Connected University
When this French University redesigned a campus building, they wanted to ensure that they would be able to accurately measure their energy consumption. Now whether its for electricity, heating, ventilation, or air conditioning, PowerTag has enabled them to do so.
Reliable Power for a Remote Location
Introducing EcoStruxure PowerIoT-connected solutions ready to improve every aspect of your power distribution system. Take total control with real-time data and smart analytics for predictive maintenance.
Discover Smart PanelsMonitor power distribution, anticipate needs, pinpoint concerns, and control assets remotely with Smart Panels, an EcoStruxure Power solution.
Think big. Partner up.The Schneider Electric Partner Program provides software, tools, and educational resources you can use to stay on top of the latest trends and ahead of the competition.
Discover Facility ExpertCloud-based software and access to real-time performance data to optimize your facility operations, maintenance and energy management.