Contact Schneider Electric Customer Care Support via chat, form or phone mentioning the following information:
• Phone number
• Organization name
• Nature of the incident and any relevant information
> Contact Technical Support
Contact Schneider Electric CERT Team by fulfilling the form.
Contact Schneider Electric CERT Team
- By completing the pre-filled email (Option 1)
- By emailing CERT@se.com including the information mentioned below (Option 2)
PGP Public Key and Fingerprint: 920C 07B4 A1C5 85C7 8698 8659 9918 81ED 1532 593F
Note: only submissions in English will be accepted.
Information to be included into your email:
Subject: Cybersecurity incident Report – [title]
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Phone number:
- Organization name (if applicable):
- Source Type:
- Details of the findings:
Attachment: Encrypted report with the following information:
- Any special configuration required to reproduce the issue
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Proof-of-concept or exploit code
- Impact of the issue, including how an attacker could exploit the issue
- Any other relevant information
Learn more about Schneider Electric’s cybersecurity posture
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.