VIE - Business Intelligence Specialist- Brussels
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. To co-create tomorrow, we give our employees the opportunity to challenge the status quo and to undertake. We value diversity and promote well-being and flexibility within our work environment.
Present in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, join us!
Main features about the place : Europe Operations, Belgium, 450 employees
Composition of the team: You will be part of the Sales Operations team, which currently consists out of 10 people.
There are currently multiple VIEs working in Schneider-Electric Belgium. 1 of them already works within the pricing and commercial excellence team.
fixed term contract of 12 months
Profile and Competences
Education: You hold a bachelor’s degreeor Master's degree in information technology, applied computer sciences or equivalent by experience
Technical Field: Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse
No specific work-experience needed, training on the job will be foreseen
Requested languages : You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
Personal abilities or skills:
- You have high interest in understanding business and performance drivers of a B2B commercial organization
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Access. Knowledge on Microsoft VBA / understanding of existing codes is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL, Tableau, Pentaho or other DB, ETL or BI reporting Tools is a plus
- You demonstrate analytical thinking/reasoning, broad view and spirit of synthesis
- You are a quick learner of new tools and technologies
- You are customer oriented, result driven, pragmatic, positive & focused on delivering quality
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit and willing to learn new things
- You are able to work both as part of a team and independently
You are self-motivated & proactive
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
Schneider participates to the VIE’s accommodation
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 007B3R