VIE - Chat Solution Analyst - Barcelona
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. To co-create tomorrow, we give our employees the opportunity to challenge the status quo and to undertake. We value diversity and promote well-being and flexibility within our work environment.
Present in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, join us!
You will join the Global Digital Customer Support Team, that aims at digitizing our Services provided to our Customers for pre-sales and post-sales related queries. To support our digital transformation, you will be involved in collaborating in all aspects of the analysis, design and delivery of Ideas/Business Requirements related to the Customer Support CRM Application Chat Solution. Your main missions will be to:
- Collaborate to efficient delivery of the regular RUN Releases and future Evolution of existing and new functionalities
- Analyze Ideas/Business Requirements and backlogs, collaborate to the Design and Develop Solution Enhancements, Participate in the Test Cycles and Support release process and hypercare
- Support managing the backlogs and Kanban boards
- Investigate and propose new features that may bring real business value
- Investigate and propose new features to secure efficiency and constant evolution in alignment with company’s digital journey
- Build reports to measure the adoption and usage of the chat
- Follow the Support Process to secure the right level of solution knowledge is available to the Support team
- Support Critical Incident Management and ensure Service availability for the Chat Solution
Profile and Competences
Masters’ Degree in Software Development and Project Management
Work experience needed: 1-2 years
Requested languages : the applicant should be perfectly fluent in English (both spoken and written). Spanish is a plus.
Personal abilities or skills:
- Rigorous and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Proactive and dynamic
- Comfortable in working in an international environment
- Experience with Svelte Framework is a plus
- Experience with SCRUM or SAFe methologies is a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft MS tools
- Experience on Salesforce CRM and is a plus
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 007Q52