VIE - Flow Controller - Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. To co-create tomorrow, we give our employees the opportunity to challenge the status quo and to undertake. We value diversity and promote well-being and flexibility within our work environment.
Present in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, join us!
Are you ready to be Flow controller in our Supply chain team in Plovdiv plant ??
What will you do ?
- Customеr order fulfillment
- Ensure the on-time delivery to customer
- Quick response and actions to customer pushing and complain on delivery
- Information communication and order special treatment (e.g. trigger) in case of shortage
- Generate monthly purchase forecast to key vendors
- Check and feed back to DP team to update sales forecast on reference level
- Join master production scheduling meeting, coordinate demand and supply
- Inventory Management
- Daily inventory replenishment plan with MRP base
- Analysis and maintain the stock parameter in system
- Proceed stock/non-stock adjustment
- Expedite the shortage stock with balance monitor
- Take actions to reduce excess stock
- Manage new product launching or product phase out in supply chain with BU
- Procurement Management and Vendor management
- Track the order status
- Closely communicate with vendor to make sure on time delivery & fix special emergency
Location : Plovdiv - manufacturing site (Bulgaria)
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, or Automation, or Electronics;
- Education: Bachelor or above
- Job Related Experience: Above 2-3 years work experience in supply chain, preferred in material planning
- Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): Fluent English in both writing and speaking, French language is an advantage
- Experience user of ERP (SAP) and Microsoft Excel
- Good sense and skills of data analysis
- Proactive, good team player with strong communication skills; attention to detail and follow-up
Assignment duration: 12 months
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 0077LU