VIE - New Project Purchaser - Riga Latvia
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
Purpose of the job
Being part of electronic industrialization team, responsible for industrialization or the integration of electronic boards and finished products for new ranges and/or ranges evolutions.
Composition of the team: 11 people (Project buyer, project leader, Industrialization Project Quality Leader …)
You would interact with as part of the business activities: LoB Project teams (in agile Squads), GSC Procurement team, Plant production and supply chain.
Some business trip could be necessary
Profile and Competences
- Education: Master’s degree in electronics (preferable) / supply chain / procurement
- Technical Field: Basic supply chain operations, basic negotiation with supplier, basic electronics manufacturing
- Work experience needed: Experience in supply chain / procurement
- Technical skills: Digital (MS office)
- Requested languages (marked as bilingual, fluent, well known, basic knowledge): English (fluent)
- Personal abilities or skills: Communication skill, team player, act like owner, result oriented
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 0080H9