VIE - Operation Excellence Analyst - Bergamo (Italy)
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Purpose of the job
Operation Excellence analyst is in charge to support Field Service Operation organization by improving processes, governance and efficiency, leveraging tools and digitization (bFS – Bridge Field Service, SAP, Onsite).
He/she is in charge of following FS global strategic initiatives through Annual Execution Plan (Safety & Cyber Security, Customer Experience, Execution Efficiency, Tendering & Delivery, Launch of new offers, Digital Capabilities) on top of local plan.
He/she analyzes productivity, efficiency and cost optimization of the Field Services execution organization.
This role works as the data analytics center for the execution team and derives meaningful insights for continuously improving the processes within the function.
- Set up the governance to deliver all initiatives under the Annual Execution Plan (AEP) and Schneider Performance System (SPS) action plan as a result of audit 2019. Ensure progress review on initiatives.
- bFS End to End SAP service processes and playbooks deployment
- Digitization – Ensure good implementation & adoption of FS Execution tools (bFS, SAP, Onsite) and (global applications and productivity tools). FS population enablement.
- Responsible to monitor and analyze Field Services Execution performance in order to improve productivity (main KPI Quoted, Planned and Actual service time, Deviations, Utilization rate, Overtime rate, load/capacity)
- Balance score card reporting and monitoring for Services Execution
- Business analytics for Execution – work orders, timesheet adherence, utilization rate, deviations. Master Planning Tool (MPT) implementation & adoption
- Field Services Advanced Supply Chain Transformation (FAST) deployment
- Continuous improvement projects (break fix orders through EDI, automatic invoice in SAP)
- bFO – bridge Front Office/bFS Network of Excellence community participation and engagement. Provide L2 Support
- Main features about the place : Execution Service Italy,: Businesses and products Power system ( Medium and low voltage Switchgears ), cooling and secure power (UPS and Chillers ) , Industry and Building …):
- Composition of the team: 140 people between order management , planning , engineering, supply chain and filed service representatives.
- Other people the VIE interacts with as part of the business activities: no
- Business trips in the country: Exceptional
Your Profile :
- Education: STEM, University Degree
- Technical skills: Excel, CRM domain knowledge, SAP, Tableau nice to have
- Requested languages : English fluency is a must
- Personal abilities or skills: good communication skills (international context), capacity to work in multi-cultural teams and in a “virtual” mode, team spirit, animation of working groups.
Assignment duration: 12 months
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 006MOO