VIE - Order Processing Coordinator - Budapest - Hungary
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. To co-create tomorrow, we give our employees the opportunity to challenge the status quo and to undertake. We value diversity and promote well-being and flexibility within our work environment.
Present in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, join us!
- Education: Bachelor degree in economics / business administration / logistics
- Technical Field: Programming skill is advantage but not mandatory
- Work experience needed: Not needed
- Technical skills:Ms office toolset, ERP knowledge is advantage
- Requested languages (marked as bilingual, fluent, well known, basic knowledge): Fluent english
- Personal abilities or skills: Good communication skills : ability to deal with crisis management, handle exceptions, provide with alerts, Customer service – oriented, Stress resistance
Assignment duration: 12 months
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 007BTH