VIE- Lean Expert – Project manager-Pisek -12 to 24 months
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative? By joining us, you will be part of the Schneider Electric’s Global Supply Chain division for Europe, ranked as # 1 by Gartner.
We’re looking for Lean Expert in Methods department to our plant in Pisek, Czech Republic (>100 M€ sales and 500 employees).
- Be a part of local Methods team (Manufacturing Engineering)
- Responsible for managing projects like plant layout optimalisation, warehouse extension etc.
- Responsible for small projects and workshops like for material flow mapping (VSM), line process optimization (LADM), offices process optimization (Lean office) etc.
- Manage whole projects from specification for suppliers, till full implementation
- Closely cooperate with all departments within our manufacturing plant
- Communicate with industrial suppliers
- Communicate with our support function teams from other Schneider Electric facilities
If you have:
- A Msc
- Knowledge of lean processes
- Skills to manage small teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- IT and digital skills are great advantage
- Knowledge of Office 365, AutoCAD is advantage
- English language – level B1, B2, French is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- Driving license and time flexibility
If you are:
- dynamic, motivated, with a strong orientation to performance and results
- interested in discovering Czech culture
- adventurous and looking forward to taking on exciting challenges
- able to convince and influence
…and would like to have…
- Background of strong international company (>137 000 employees worldwide)
- Possibility of career growth in an international environment
- Experience on a manufacturing plant at the heart of our activity.
…share your CV with us.
DURATION: 12 months- can be prolonged to 24 months .
This position will allow you to dive into Schneider Electric’s top supply chain and to work at the heart of our production. You will develop new skills in a multi-cultural and international environment and gain invaluable knowledge of the industry. You will have the opportunity to propose new ideas and watch them come to life.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
> Every year Schneider Electric takes on more than 1,500 apprentices/interns/VIEs. 80% of our junior hires are recruited from among them.
> With the "Zero Carbon Project" initiative, Schneider Electric is committed to working with the most important companies in its supply chain to reduce their CO2 emissions by 50% by 2025.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 007TLM