VIE- Supply Quality Engineer- Bukowno (Poland) -12 to 24 months
Description de poste
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supply Quality Engineer to be located in our plant in Bukowno, Poland. The Plant was built 20 years ago and produces Circuit Breakers. Among the 50 factories of Schneider Electric in Europe, Bukowno is digitally highly advanced and is one of our Top Smart factories.
What you will do:
- Developing of requirements for newly launched or requalified components
- Performing regular assesement and quality control audits in compliance with company standards
- Reviewing incoming supplies and products
- Management of nonconformities in supplier base: issue reporting, root cause validation and corrective action follow-up
- Monitoring of quality performance and definition of plans for process and products improvement
- Supporting new / changed product and new suppliers launches to ensure:
- Quality documentation and PPEP (PPAP) on time
- Voice of Quality during supplier meeting, e.g. Contract Review
- Component validation (samples measurement, assembly trial, flawless launch)
If you have:
- 2 years of relevant experience in supplier quality and/or process quality in manufacturing facility
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or logistics
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Process Quality Auditor acc. to ISO9001 standard, external audits experience will be an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of quality tools: Problem Solving, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, etc.
- Teamwork skills, risk management, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- A Driving License
- Flexibility and mobility (up to 25%)
If you are:
- Fluent in English
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with internal customers and suppliers
- Interested in discovering Polish culture and a manufacturing environment
- Able to convince and influence
- Adventurous and looking forward to taking on exciting challenges
If you would like to …
- Have an Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Have a buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Benefit from special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Come as you are: no formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
DURATION: 12 months, can be extended to 24 months.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
programme: Temps plein
Numéro de la demande: 007TMH