Commercial Quality Engineer
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Ability to design quality systems to ensure the respect of customer specifications and the application of certification standards in order to reach customer satisfaction.
Ability to define, implement and report quality indicators/dashboards which triggers continuous improvement actions and to assess the quality level of a process and its outputs.
Ability to lead regional teams in order to solve quality issues/alerts with agility and good technical knowledge.
* Develops, implements and reports quality indicators/dashboards on a facility level and triggers correctives actions
* Validates process quality levels and analyzes for trends
* Assess suitability of quality indicators/dashboards
* Leads audit teams and develops audit plans
* Develops and writes quality procedures.
* Monitors process controls and knows when action is required.
* Understands the difference between containment, corrective action and preventive actions.
* Knowledge of responsibility for public health and safety
* Demonstrates good communication skills
* Familiar with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. (ie. ANSI , NEMA, IEC)
This job might be for you if you have:
Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer degree or similar
3 years of experience solving quality issues in electrical products
Fluent in English
High Leadership and communication skills
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.