Corporate Communication Senior Officer
At Schneider Electric, we empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
- Have a full understanding of the business and customer insight: business strategy, offer, segment and target audience characteristics. Generate foresight thinking for target customer relevant marketing communication and develop the marketing communication plan in line with the corporate/local business strategy.
- Contribute to the efficient generation of qualified sales leads.
- Drive spending optimization based on ROI outcome and continuously measure and report KPI and ROI of all activities and programs.
- Set short- and medium-term objectives to achieve a desirable and relevant brand awareness, imagery, and to increase product understanding and desire of the customers, which will grow the brand equity, customer base and lead generation over time.
- Adopt the global strategic direction and best practice in a locally relevant way. Formulate a fully integrated marketing communication mix (advertisement, PR, event, DM in both traditional and new media to generate marketing leads).
- Be the bridge builder between global processes and local business priorities, objectives and tactical reactiveness.
- Implement the ATL and BTL programs with excellence by leveraging agencies and networks within/outside the local organization.
- Deliver the output and monitor the progress to meet the annual targets in time with quality.
- Eliminate waste from local operations by continuously managing, tracking and reporting related expenses and their specific return via standardized marcom systems and make sure funds are allocated on high ROI activities following Marcom guidelines and optimizing local and global P&L.
- Prioritize the investment and effectively allocate the resource for the maximum impact.
- Strong experience and understanding in digital customer’s journey and full spectrum hands on experience in digital & contents marketing.
- University degree in Marketing.
- At least 6-year experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- Customer insights/Lead management/ KPIs oriented.
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms is essential.
- Overseeing the marketing budget and working within a budget.
- Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Understanding of multi –culture markets with various business models
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in a multifunction team and able to work with other global teams
- Goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once when working to tight deadlines.
- Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement.