What will you do?
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues, presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance.
- Perform a variety of legal tasks: contract drafting and review, developing and advising on risk mitigation strategy.
- Keep up to date with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Be a member in good standing of the Alberta Bar
- Have approximately 2-5 years of strong transactional experience;
- Have solid interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Have strong business acumen
- Be motivated, detail oriented, and have strong communication skills;
- Bilingual (French and English) preferred but not required
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.