Marketing Automation Specialist
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a digital marketer and skilled collaborator, who will play a major role in managing, planning and executing marketing campaigns for the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business globally.
This role is critical to the overall success of the entire marketing team. The individual will collaborate with other marketing team members to develop and implement the mass marketing strategy used to engage with our audience and ultimately deliver leads to the global commercial teams. The Marketing Automation Specialist will engage in all aspects of our mass marketing campaigns, including content review, pre-engagement best practice, email testing, audience management, and metric tracking. The individual will support with lead management and reporting using our suite of marketing software and tools. The individual will work closely with their marketing colleagues to deploy and refine high-performing communications, delivering leads to the commercial teams, and sharing insights to our stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Build and evolve mass marketing campaigns by testing and learning what is most effective with
• Ensure email design and layout are optimized and user friendly
• Proofread all marketing messages and thoroughly test emails before sending
• Build landing pages and lead generation forms, optimized to convert
• Nurture and grow our list of contacts by converting our audience with strong calls to action
• Implement marketing automation paths based on campaign workflows and/or internal processes
• Assist with the lead management process which includes capturing, qualifying and passing leads
to commercial teams for action
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the marketing database in accordance with data
protection laws, and in collaboration with global marketing teams
• Set, interpret and share campaign metrics with the team, translating the data into simplified
• Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand campaign
requests and share results with stakeholders
• Contribute to the evolution of the mass marketing strategy, providing recommendations and
testing new solutions as we continue to grow the business
• Stay up to date with the latest techniques and marketing automation methods
• Be a key member of a growing business, supporting organizations on their energy and
sustainability journey, having the opportunity to grow and develop skills to seize opportunities for
• Bachelor's degree and some experience in a similar marketing role
• Experience working with email automation and content management platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
• Experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing
• Excellent listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business, great attention
to detail and analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills, with experience using workflow management platforms like
Monday.com and Teams
• Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries preferred
• Personal qualities such as: self -driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable,
direct, curious and creative
• Preferred Location: UK, USA or Budapest (Hungary). Other locations will be considered for the right
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.