National Account Manager - NAM
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The National Account Manager for APC by Schneider Electric manages the relationship between APC by Schneider Electric and relevant US and Canadian retailers at the Head Office level, responsible for both the tactical direction and strategic plans. In this role, you are responsible for growing current and generating new retail business - meeting revenue and margin goals within account portfolio. Accounts in consideration: Best Buy, Costco, Walmart, Sam’s and Costco Canada.
You will also:
- Create quarterly and annual business plans with top customers and drive the negotiations of annual terms and commercial agreements
- Own the forecasting and sales planning process – collaborating with supply chain and line of business internally
- Track sales in/ sales out and inventory data to identify trends and improvement opportunities
- Conduct regular meetings with key accounts to ensure customer account plans are on track
- Manage promotional spend and budget to deliver the best return on investment
- Shape and influence our strategy for how our products are merchandised and presented in store, on line and in catalogs
This job might be for you if:
You are an experienced and ambitious National Account Manager who is highly strategic with a strong financial acumen in forecasting and promotional modeling experience. A combination of analytical thinking with the ability to influence effectively at all levels will help you to be successful in this role.
You likely have this experience:
- Previous experience in account management at a national level
- Successfully worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- Knowledge of key performance drivers and performance metrics
- Demonstrated exposure to senior level account negotiations
- Evidence of budget control, forecasting and financial expertise
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to present clearly, effectively and insightfully to key business stakeholders
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.