SAP BASIS S/4 HANA (SAP Administrator)
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a SAP Basis S4 Hana Administrator in our Franklin, TN location. The SAP BASIS Administrator is responsible for driving successful projects around SAP S4 HANA platforms and doing support on S4 HANA systems.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The SAP BASIS Administrator will be a senior technical member reporting to Global Infrastructure Operations. The role demands expertise in SAP technologies: SAP Basis, ECC, S4, BW/BI, DB HANA, SOLMAN, SAP ABAP, SAP NetWeaver, SLT, SAP Fiori, SAP Web Dispatcher, SSO 3.0 Solution, SAP Data Services, SAP SMART Finance Elements and Cloud technologies (Azure & AWS). The SAP Basis Administrator will organize day to day operations: Installation, Administration, Monitoring tasks of the S/4 HANA, SAP HANA and ECC environments.
The Security on SAP S/4 HANA will be part of the activity. The SAP Basis Administrator will be in charge of monitoring Performances on SAP systems and maintaining them at the right level to ensure the Business Continuity. The SAP Basis Administrator will work with Cloud providers and Business teams to troubleshoot application Performances on cloud environment and other Business critical issues. This SAP Basis Administrator will be part of a SAP Technical team: teamwork is essential.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have the following technical knowledge:
Demonstrated 6 years of experience as a SAP Basis Administrator on SAP HANA and S/4 HANA including 3 years in Public or Private Cloud (AZURE or AWS).
Deep knowledge of SAP Basis tasks: technical planning, installations and configurations (SAP S/4 HANA, FIORI, SLT, SOLMAN, SAP Router…), upgrades, OS/DB migrations, Unicode conversions for SAP NetWeaver platform, SSO configuration, installation of SSL certificates. familiar with BRTOOLS for Space management.
Applying Support Package, Kernel patch upgrade, TMS configuration and Transport administration (Transport strategy), maintaining of operation modes and profile parameters, background job management.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Backups lifecycle (Local to S3, S3 to Glacier).
- Mastery of the HANA knowledge including High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Security related to HANA platform.
- Hardware, operating systems (LINUX) and networking connectivity required for the SAP environment.
- Elaboration of SAP release plan.
- Experience in system refresh tasks, Client copies (local client copy, client export, client import).
- Monitoring SAP: SOLMAN 7.2, systems Logs, Work processes overview, Lock entries, Updates, background jobs, system health check, CloudWatch for AWS part.
- Early Watch configuration and analysis.
Performance optimization and tuning: deep experience with SQL traces to achieve Performance Impact Analysis.
- Deep knowledge of SAP HANA in-Memory Platform core technology, including architecture, landscape design, installation, upgrade, performance tuning and system integration.
- Hands on experience of implementation and conversion for S/4HANA solutions.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration (DMO tool) and upgrades.
- Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer.
- Experience in SAP Data Archiving.
- AWS administration and infrastructure deployment (S3, EC2, VPC, Workspaces, SNS, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch).
- ERP migration from On-Premise to AWS.
- Network security design based on SAP products and on AWS.
- Write Operational procedures.
- Certification in SAP S/4 HANA and OS/DB Migration.
- Technical: Azure or AWS would be highly beneficial.
- Any experience with SAP on Cloud is highly desirable.
- SAP BASIS/NetWeaver certification is a plus.
- SAP Fiori knowledge is highly desirable.
- Skills on Linux is required.
- Good knowledge on SAP Smart Finance.
- ITIL Process Certification required.
- Strong scripting skills is a plus
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.