Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Senior Project Managerin our Foxboro, Massachusetts location.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to be part of our customer support continous improvement team. The Senior Project Manger role will employ their skillset to solve problems leading to productivity and efficiency throughout the Process Automation business.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Plan and execute projects with a diverse internal and external team to eliminate non-automated efforts
- Lead projects to improve internal tool efficiency
- Be part of the broader SE Team on projects that span across business entitites
- Employ your experience in mentoring and training others in project management methodologies and techniques
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- You have project management experience leading software development and cross functional teams.
- Experience with agile and associated agile tools.
- Experience with project management methodology including planning, execution, and closing phases. Demonstrated experience with stakeholder management during projects a must.
- PMP certification a plus
- You have experience with detailed analysis of operations and processes and be able to identify areas for improvement from various data sources, then work within a broader team to implement and control the solutions. Six Sigma green belt or equivalent or extensive knowledge of DMAIC methodologies and tools required.
- You have background and experience in detailed root cause analysis. This includes knowledge and application of various tools and methodologies in applying to difficult to solve software defects.
- You have experience and detailed understanding of Salesforce, specifically bFO.
- You have familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Visual Studio's TFS, Tableau and HTML based applications. Knowledge of cloud based applications a plus.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.