Schneider Electric Innovation Summit Paris: Powering the Digital Economy
• More than 5,000 Schneider Electric customers and partners will share their bold ideas for the digital economy at this two-day event
• Latest innovations to EcoStruxure architecture unveiled for the first time worldwide
Rueil-Malmaison (France), April 5, 2018 – Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, is hosting more than 5,000 customers, partners and influencers at its latest Innovation Summit, April 5-6 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. The event brings together Schneider Electric experts and world-leading industry thinkers to share insights and bold ideas on the challenges and opportunities of Powering the Digital Economy.
Schneider Electric World Premiere: Innovations Unveiled for First Time
In its second year running, this year’s Innovation Summit World Tour includes 20 events across the world, double the 2017 program. The Paris event will be Schneider’s largest ever, and the company will showcase its latest developments to EcoStruxure™, its IoT-enabled, plug and play, open, interoperable, architecture and platform. EcoStruxure™ delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity. EcoStruxure™ leverages advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics and cybersecurity to deliver Innovation at every level, from Connected Products, Edge Control to Apps, Analytics & Services. EcoStruxure™ has been deployed in 480,000+ installations, with the support of 20,000+ system integrators, connecting over 1.5 million assets.
Three major EcoStruxure developments will be announced at this global premiere:
• EcoStruxure Power: the next generation of Schneider Electric’s IoT-Enabled platform and architecture for electrical distribution will be announced, dramatically strengthening power management capabilities for customers to improve operational efficiency and reliability. New user applications (EcoStruxure Power Advisor), edge control management software (EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert 9.0 and Power Scada Operation 9.0), and connected products (Prologic ION9000 Meter and Easergy P3 Protection Relay) will be announced.
• EcoStruxure Building: this smart, collaborative platform and architecture designed for buildings delivers maximum building efficiency and increased people comfort and productivity. EcoStruxure Building will benefit from new user applications (EcoStruxure Building Advisor), a new edge control application (Ecostruxure Building Operation 2.0), as well as new connected sensor products (SmartX IP Controller MPx and SmartX Room Sensors).
• EcoStruxure Asset Advisor: the new version of Schneider Electric’s equipment monitoring services application brings a much-needed cloud-based, data-driven 24/7 predictive service for business continuity in electrical distribution and critical data center assets.
Bold ideas for the digital economy
“The world is changing at an unprecedented rate driven by a booming digital economy. Technologies such as the Internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data analytics are making companies more efficient and innovative, boosting their competitive advantage,” said Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and CEO, Schneider Electric. “As a responsible industry leader, we need to demonstrate how our innovations help our customers and partners make a successful digital transformation in energy management and automation. Our technologies, built on EcoStruxure™, harness the power of digitization, enabling our customers to become more efficient, safe, reliable, connected and sustainable - leaders in the New Digital Economy.”
During the two-day event, customers can attend Strategy Talks on topics as varied as “Redefining power distribution”, “Intuitive manufacturing, thanks to digitization” and “Reinvented buildings.” The company is also conducting 15+ Expert Learning Sessions with its customers and partners, delivering concrete customer successes and solutions and interactive discussions between participants. Finally, a 5,000 m2 Innovation Hub will demonstrate the wealth of Schneider Electric’s software, solutions and services. This Hub will also house a Partner Village featuring the company’s network of technology partners and start-ups.