MasterPact NT circuit breakers are equipped with MicroLogic control units that offer built-in power and energy metering in addition to basic or advanced protection functions. The MasterPact NT air circuit breaker is the smallest in the world, featuring compact dimensions in one size from 630 to 1600 A, with breaking capacity from 42 to 150 kA. The range comes with a wide choice of standardized accessories. The universal design of the MasterPact circuit breaker line allows most accessories to be across the entire line. It enables standardization of electrical switchboards by providing peace of mind in terms of choice, installation, and operation.
- Rated current: 630 to 1600 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 690 V
- 1 single physical size from 630 to 1600 A
- A single pole pitch of 70 mm
- 3 and 4-pole versions
- 5 Micrologic control units enriched by measurement, energy management and network analysis functions
- Earth leakage protection built into electronic protection
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-1 and 2, IEC 68230 for type 2 tropicalisation, UL489, ANSI and CCC
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
Concentrated know-howThe smallest power circuit-breaker in the world, concentrating all the performances of a sophisticated power circuit-breaker in compact dimensions. Masterpact NT thus optimises the installation and guarantees its operation in complete peace of mind.
Suitable in most applications for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy, including generator protection and motor protection, in standard applications and specific applications demanding high performance, including:
- Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water & wastewater industry, automotive, food and beverage, etc.
- Oil & Gas extraction and processing, Chemicals industries
- Data centers infrastructure
- Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
- Marine and offshore industry
- Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, power plants, etc.
- Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
- Wind turbines, solar, gensets
- Navy (Masterpact NT and NW Navy)
- UL 489 (Masterpact NT and NW UL 489 listed)
- Source-changeover systems (TransferPact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)