- The main controller provides communication features, current based protection and monitoring, statistics and control features.
- The optional expansion module adds voltage, power and energy monitoring/management features.
- The HMI is a flexible option to quickly monitor and commission a TeSys T system. Control features are also available through the HMI.
- Fully open, it communicates with commonly used Ethernet networks and protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, and can also communicate via Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
- Fully integrated in the Advantys STB solution and therefore open to Ethernet IP communication.
- With only 3 product references, TeSys T covers a current range from 0.4A to 1000A. For current above 100A, the use of external Current Transformers is required.
- TeSys T has been designed to fit in IEC and NEMA applications Advanced control schemes. No less than 10 predefined control schemes are integrated in TeSys T.
- For more flexibility, TeSys T can be controlled through its terminal strip, through an HMI or its communication port. Having a central control in TeSys T will reduce the complexity of your installation, reduce the need of auxiliary equipment, save space and reduce costs.
- Fully integrated into Blokset, Okken and Model 6 iMCC.
- TeSys T is quickly becoming a worldwide standard thanks to its flexibility. Lots of customers in Metal/Mining/Mineral, Oil & Gas, Water Wastewater and other types of applications trusted TeSys T to deliver. TeSys T is highly reliable and has a very long product life thanks to a state-of-the-art component selection, to the all in one design and to the advanced electronic protection.
- TeSys T can be integrated in many different types of harsh environment such as dusty atmospheres, marine applications, high vibration applications and corrosive atmospheres. This very high reliability will reduce machinery downtime and dramatically increase productivity.
- TeSys T is fitted with removal terminal blocks which simplifies maintenance tasks.
- The TeSys T Ethernet version enjoys a wide range of services which will make maintenance tasks even easier. Click here to see how the Daisy Chain Loop will simplify maintenance tasks.
Prediction and Energy Management
- TeSys is able to accurately monitor current, voltage and power over a wide range and features advanced protection and warning functions. This accurate monitoring allows TeSys T to detect very small drifts in current, voltage or power which is key for an effective preventive maintenance.
- The advanced protection and warning functions will allow TeSys T to predict process shutdowns and manage processes more efficiently.
- TeSys T brings to applications and processes a full sense of prediction thanks to its powerful customization capabilities. Custom Logic capabilities in TeSys T help to fine tune monitoring and protection needs in order to ensure a perfect fit with any type of processes.
- The power monitoring capabilities makes TeSys T a green motor management system because it can help to better manage energy consumption.
- TeSys T is fully integrated in Powerlogic systems to fully utilize its power and energy monitoring capabilities. All of these great advanced monitoring, protection and energy management features will dramatically increase process availability (less downtime) and reduce operation costs.
- Water Wastewater
- Mining and Mineral
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Harsh Environment
- Semiconductor Machines