The worldwide benchmark for high current circuit breakers in Navy applications
MasterPact NT and NW Navy circuit breakers benefit from the outstanding features of the MasterPact industrial version including the MicroLogic control unit, electrical switchboard standardization, optimization of volumes and ease of installation. MicroLogic control units offer built-in power and energy metering in addition to basic or advanced protection functions. High shock and vibration withstand have been enhanced to meet the requirements of naval applications. The range comes with a wide choice of standardized accessories. The universal design of the MasterPact circuit breaker line allows most accessories to be common for the whole line. It enables standardization of electrical switchboards by providing peace of mind in terms of choice, installation, and operation.
- Rated current: 630 to 4000 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 690 V AC
- 2 physical sizes: one from 630 to 1600 A, and the other from 800 to 4000 A
- Draw out version only
- 3-pole construction
- Electronic MicroLogic control units, integrating current, voltage, power and energy metering enabling energy-management, earth leakage protection, and other advanced protection or network analysis functions
- Switch disconnectors version available (for MasterPact NW only)
- Optimized range of field-installable auxiliaries and accessories
- Offer complying with the IEC 60947 international standard
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, etc.
Maximum continuity of service
- Safety and protection
- Energy availability