- Rated current: 5000 and 6000A
- 2 Icu performances: 150kA at 440V – 100kA at 690V
- Rated operational voltage: 690V
- 1 frame 5000/6000A
- 3 pole and drawout version
- 1 "UR control module"
- 1« UR power module »
- 1 thruster mechanism: Thomson effect Coil
- Micrologic control units A,P,H
- Auxiliaries and accessories identical to standard Masterpact range
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2 international standards
- Compliance with the specifications of Marine classification companies: Lloyd’s Register , Bureau Veritas
Wherever high short-circuit current is involved Masterpact UR takes control
As installed power increases, electrical distribution has to shift from LV design to a MV design.
Built from the highly reliable standard air circuit-breaker, Masterpact UR has been developed to allow much higher installed power with LV design.
- Cost effective solution
- No MV needed, easier maintenance
- Simpler solution, reduced time to market.
- Busbar coupling onboard merchant vessels, off-shore platform
- Loop networks in industry, cement plant - petrochemical industry