- for 5,000 inhabitants
- for 50,000 inhabitants
- for 200,000 inhabitants
- for 1,000,000 inhabitants or more.
Drinking water treatment plants:
- 2,000 m3/ day
- 20,000 m3/ day
- 100,000 m3/ day
- > 500,000 m3/ day.
- pumping stations
- lifting stations
- booster stations.
- co-ordination of several treatment plants
- co-ordination of several remote sites.
Each implementation can be used "as is" or modified to meet the needs and requirements of a wide variety of installations, providing users with:
- time savings at the design stage
- time savings at the commissioning stage
- assured quality
- easy maintenance and upgrades
- minimized training.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Remote water management sites
- Multi-site water management