ID –Spec Large allows you to carry out:
- Power summary including load implementation directly in the architect layout drawing in DWG format.
- Electrical distribution principles definition: it embeds an assistant for selection of single line diagram principles which produces a substantiated report
- Installation scheme design: it allows the installation layout to be designed as a building CAD layer or as a single line diagram and automatically keeps the consistency between these 2 schemes. It includes an assistant to optimise cable quantity and power losses.
- Equipment selection and sizing: it automatically selects and sizes equipment from the electrical and physical point of view.
- Electrical installation performance evaluation including calculation of power losses and CO2 corresponding emissions, pinpointing of installation elements to optimise, calculation of savings linked to energy efficiency solutions implemented
- Call for tender specification production: it automatically produces the call for tender part dealing with equipment specification
- Budget evaluation preparation: it automatically produces a bill of equipment the user can send to Schneider Electric for budget evaluation.
All the report and schemes are in standard formats (.DOC, .XLS, .DWG) and customisable.
Beside the international version, the following ID-Spec Large adapted versions are available: Argentina, Brazil, France, Indonesia, North & West Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain.
Please contact your Schneider Electric representative
to get a version.