Our man-machine dialogue offer comprises :
- control enclosures,
- a keyboard enclosure,
- an arm with fixed or rotating joint system,
- a wide range of accessories.
The design of the global dialogue system, combining attractive looks with ergonomics, enables easy adaptation to application requirements as well as customization to customer styling.
- strong IK 10, steel body, top panel reinforced by plate, thickness 3 mm extruded aluminium frame.
- watertight IP 54, polyurethane seal.
Technical characteristics :
Control enclosures comprise :
- A steel body, textured epoxy-polyester paint finish, colour grey RAL 7035, with rear door opening to 120°, closure by double-bar lock.
- The top panel is reinforced (3 mm) and drilled 54 or 87 mm (according to reference) to enable suspended enclosure mounting. an aluminium front face (thickness 2.5mm), protected on both sides by plastic film, for mounting of dialogue elements and a trim frame comprising 4 extruded aluminium profiles.
- Design of these profiles takes account of the functionalities of accessory mounting , the ergonomics of enclosure operation and the aesthetics of the total unit, textured epoxy-polyester powder paint finish, colour grey RAL 7040.
- Degree of protection : IP 54.
- External mechanical impact resistance: IK 10.
- Paint finish RAL 7035.
- Certifications : EN62208, LCIE, UL et CUL.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.