Monobloc stainless steel enclosure, made from a one-piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L.
- 17 sizes with plain door ( either in AISI 304L and AISI 316L stainless steel )
- 6 sizes with transparent door in AISI 304L stainless steel.
Degrees of protection:
- IP 66 (IEC60529) for single door version
- IP 55 (IEC60529) for double door version
- IK 10 - plain door ( IEC62262)
- IK 08 - glazed door ( IEC62262 )
Three finishing options:
- Polished Scotch brite®
- Microbeading (on request)
- Painted (on request)
- IEC62208 (Bureau Veritas)
Enclosures for exposed environments!
- A comprehensive offer : Many different standard dimensions, different types of doors, different stainless steel specifications and different finishing.
- Watertightness: The front rain gutter avoids ingress of water, oil or other kinds of liquids. It ensures IP 66 and protects the interior when the door is open.
- Practical and time-saving: Stainless steel wall-fixing brackets. Vertical support perforated rail to allow the mounting of door equipment. Reversible door opening at a 120º angle. It also features four pre-cuts on the back for machining mounting.
- Clean and hygienic: The high-quality finishing options are easily cleaned.
- Aesthetics: Good aesthetics with plain or glazed door.
- Customised versions on request.
Two different stainless steel specifications:
- AISI 304L - Specially recommended for food and beverage applications as well as infrastructure, except in salty environments.
- AISI 316L - Specially recommended for environments with high salinity or chlorine content. Marine applications.