PK Unica Plug & Socket with Interlock switch
Versatile, functional characteristics and easy installation.
A very versatile range, rich in functional characteristics, easy installation and guaranteeing maximum safety, and suitable for the most specific requirements.
- Their interlocking device allows closure of the main switch and, subsequently, the power supply only when the plug is fully inserted in the socket, and when complete mechanical and electrical connection has occurred between the sleeves and pins. Plug removal is possible only when the switch is in the ‘off’ position
- Available in panel Mounted & wall mounted version
- With arrangement for Modular devices & Fuses
BenefitsA complete range of solutions in one standard size
- IP 44 & IP 65
- One standard size 103 x 225 mm
- For 16 and 32A sockets
- For IP44 and IP65 versions
- For versions protected by fuses, without protection, with insulation transformers
- Fitted wall-mounted, used individually, in combination or in the Kaedra system.
- IP 44 & IP65 Protection levels
- Commercial Buildings
- Process Industries, Wear houses
- Construction sites
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse