Compact NSX NA switch disconnectors are self protected by the high set magnetic release.
The Compact switches offer all the safety any user requires, it can be adapted to fit many LV applications.
Designed for maximum performance and safety, this comprehensive range is compatible with all NSX circuit breakers.
- Voltage rating: 690 V
- Nominal current: 100 to 630 A
- Categories: AC22A/AC23A
- Available in 2, 3 and 4-pole versions
- Suitable for isolation with positive contact indication
- Available in fixed, plug-in and withdrawable versions
- Compatible with all the same accessories as Compact NSX circuit-breakers
- Interlocked with another switch disconnector or circuit breaker to form a source changeover (i.e., transfer switch Equipment)
- Highly resistant to environmental stresses
- Capable of emergency stop thanks to the under voltage (MN) coil
- Two standardized frame sizes for your convenience
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that help to improve productivity at all stages of your project (Ecodial, Ecoreal, MyPact)
- Save space, time and effort with the same extended range of accessories as with the ComPact NSX circuit breaker
- Source-changeover systems available (TransferPact) including manual mechanical interlocking and automatic source-changeover
- Busbar coupling and isolation
- Isolation of industrial distribution boards and industrial control panels
- Isolation of sub-distribution boards and modular devices
- Isolation of local enclosures
- Isolation of final distribution enclosures for commercial applications
- Industrial control panel switch disconnectors
- Source-changeover systems