Range of contactors up to 12 kV:
- The design and contact materials fulfil the general requirements for contactor applications of motor starters, transformers or capacitor bank feeders (inc back-to-back installations) in various industrial sectors.
- CPX – the most compact design for 3.6 kV applications. The low energy use for its operation allows the use of an ingenious combination of parallel and serial supply for closing coil as an economic circuit.
- Slimline CLX, offering front access to terminals, for motor starters up to 7.2 kV.
- CBX has a cubic arrangement for 7.2 kV and 12 kV applications and is available with single or three-phase. A mechanical interlock between two contactors is available for motor reverser applications.
- The CLX & CBX contactors come with electronic auxiliary supply (EAS) as standard equipment.
- CVX - Up to 12kV, capable for inductive and capacitive load type, and fuse holders are available. The withdrawable type is equipped with trolley and can be adapted with panels by specified cradles.
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Fast switching rate.
- Long mechanical life.
- Selection of 3 compact arrangements.
- Low power losses thanks to electronic auxiliary supply.
- Easy configuration and low consumption.