Gas-Insulated Switchgear up to 40.5 kV
For electric utilities and industries like mining, marine, and oil & gas; safety and constant maintenance are a real challenge. If your company is in this situation maybe it is time to upgrade your switchgear.
This compact and modular switchgear for primary distribution uses vacuum circuit breaker technology. It is suitable for a wide range of application fields and can achieve high performances within improved foot-print, being easy to install (plug & play) and maintain:
- Ratings up to 40.5 kV, 4000A, 40kA-3s
- Single and double busbar
- Designed to be installed next to a wall
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- Inner and outer cone cable connection
- Current and Voltage transformer on busbar and cable side
- GHA now available as an 1- and-2 phase solution for Railway application.
- Ready to connect
- No gas handling during erection, extension work and panel replacement
- Natural cooling
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link “B-link”
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle, improved footprint.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse