MGE Static Transfer Switches
True redundancy and exceptional high reliability for automatic transfer between power sources
Critical power distribution without compromise
FeaturesMGE static transfer switches (STS) supply power to a range of equipment from two independent and redundant power sources. Static Transfer Switches automatically transfer power to a stable alternate source in less than 4ms under normal operating conditions. Even under extreme conditions, such as 180 degrees out of phase, the STS will have detection and automatic transfer times that are up to 10 times faster than many other switches.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse