- User Access Scheduling - Grant equipment access for specific times for each proximity card configured.
- Proximity Card User Registration - Register proximity cards to specific people.
- Physical access control - Grant authorized people access to equipment through proximity card authentication.
- Door contact - Enables a NetBotz appliance to detect the act of opening a door, which triggers surveillence recording.
- A-Link communication port - Deployment flexibility allows sensor pods to be up to 1000 meters from a compatible NetBotz appliance.
- Master Key Override - Override electronic access with a hard key for power outages and maintenance.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.