Modular HMI with smartphone-like interface and Wireless technology: Unmatched comfort of use without compromise on performance and openness
FeaturesMagelis GTU offers the best flexibility with its unique concept: combine a CPU box with a Display of your choice including an innovative Wireless LAN enabled display.
Magelis GTU is the first smart-phone-like HMI with resistive multi-touch screen without screen size limitation powered by Vijeo XD. The last novelty is the innovative Magelis GTU Wireless LAN display with access point and station mode*.
Magelis GTU ensures high level of performance and openness:
- Front USB ports with complete IP66 and IP67 protection to access data in the HMI without open the cabinet door.
- High level of communication with dual serial and dual Ethernet plus third Wireless Ethernet, including remote access to your machine thanks to mobile apps (Vijeo Design' Air and Vijeo Design'Air Plus) and Web Gate function.
- Robustness allows decreasing the necessary maintenance, and the pre-mounted fasteners on the terminal make you save installation time See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
- Magelis GTU W-LAN is a smart product that enhances machine connectivity in a major way, with a wireless connection between the GTU, including all devices connected to the two Ethernet ports, and any wireless enabled device.
*Depending on the environment, the location to the GTU screen (distance and angle) as well as the used application.
- Flexible : Station mode/ Access point mode - Magelis GTU offers transparent communication to all devices
- Reliable : resistant to water and dust as per IP 67 environmental protection
- Secure : state-of- the-art wireless security protocols : WEB/WPA/WPA2
- Standard compliant : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Complex machines
- Food and beverage, water, waste water, minning, mineral, metal
- Packaging, conveying
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse