- Robust with flexible hardware
Modular designs suitable for demanding industrial conditions with versatile hardware expansion for communication, digital input/output extension and automatic adaption of new and removed hardware without need for firmware modification.
- Universal technology for cost-efficiency
Contains a powerful CPU supporting native IEC 61850 and can be enhanced with any one of VAMP’s universal platform accessories.
- Ultra-fast arc flash protection
Pioneering and ultra-fast arc fault functionality adds a new dimension to the total safety of the installation and the reliability of the protection and control system.
- User-friendly and high functionality
Common firmware platform across the VAMP 50 series, large and clear LCD display featuring single line diagram mimic with control, indication and live measurements, programmable function keys and LEDs, a standard USB connection (type B) and easy-to-use VAMPSET software for settings.
- Flexible casing system
Slimline casing option ensures adaptability for a variety of settings where space is limited or a horizontally mounted protection relay is needed. VAMP 50 series is also available with an optional withdrawable case.
- VAMP 50: Low and medium voltage feeders in industrial and utility applications with optional arc flash protection and for back-up protection.
- VAMP 52: Low and medium voltage feeders in industrial or utility applications with optional arc flash protection. Extensive thermal protection functions make this relay optimal for low and medium-sized asynchronous motors. In feeder configuration mode, autoreclose and directional earth fault are also available.
- VAMP 55: Frequency and voltage protection for both utility and industrial applications and also for synchro check applications.
- VAMP 59: Line differential protection in medium voltage systems including overhead lines and cables with optional arc flash protection. Intermediate power transformers can be applied within the protected zone.