VAMPSET handles the relay settings as documents, VEF files. Settings of one physical device are considered as one document. Documents can be read from the relay and transferred between similar relays. Documents can also be saved to the computer hard drive, and later loaded back to the relay using VAMPSET.
The VAMPSET software is future-proof, supporting forthcoming updates and new VAMP products.
- Free of charge software
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Configurations can be printed or saved for later use
- Minimal knowledge of relay needed as VAMPSET reads all information directly from the device
- Possibility to read and evaluate disturbance recordings made by the VAMP relays
- Documents can be read from the relay and can be transferred between similar relays
- Accepts many versions of Windows operating system without any additional configuration of the PC