- Scroll compressors - Utilize few moving parts for increased reliability and life expectancy.
- Dual power inputs - (Optional) Dual power supplies for incoming power redundancy
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Direct drive motors - Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Self Contained - The unit is quickly and easily installed without the need for refrigerant lines or remote heat exchangers.
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power consumption
- Direct Free Cooling - Utilizes outdoor air when ambient air temperature can help support cooling loads.
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Building Management Systems - Units are designed to work with the most common BMS systems including BACnet and Modbus.
- Local area network - Creates a shared control between all the available resources for maximum energy efficiency and controlled management of the group during emergency situations
- Microprocessor controller - Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.