- Internal Protection - Integral over-current protection devices protect the system against overload faults.
- Extendable Run Time - Additional batteries can be added to provide power to the load for an extended period of time in the event of utility supply failure.
- Battery voltage temperature compensation - Automatic battery float voltage temperature compensation extends battery life and performance
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Front Access - Installation and maintenance of all components can be carried out without access to the rear or sides of the cabinet.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced