Canalis Solution Guide v3.3
To configure lighting lines of busbar trunking system
To configure lighting lines of busbar trunking system.
FeaturesCanalis Selection Guide is a software assistant to configure lighting lines in your busbar trunking system. It suggests a full set of products that meet the description of your application.
Selection is done in 3 simple steps:
1. Enter essential information:
- Provide building dimensions
- Select electrical characteristics for the lighting fixtures
- Choose the level of solution:
Essential (good performance/price ratio),
Performance (provide more possibility of extension) or
Management (lighting control)
2. Run the guide to get product references with the right quantities and prices.
3. Export the final report: use the Bill of Material file to prepare your quotation.
Benefits● Easy: offers 3 solution levels from basic to complete lighting management.
● Fast: no need to use catalogues, just focus on the core offer.
● Reliable: proposes compatible products.
● Convenient: export your solution to an Excel file or PDF for quotation.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse