LV Electronic VAR ControlEnd of Commercialisation
- Provides instantaneous reactive power for displacement power factor correction of either lagging (inductive) or leading (capacitive) power factors
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and/or load balancing device
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 35 kV with transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Ultra fast response at < 1 cycle
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50°C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level - over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non condensing
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: Four dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP
- Flexible and scalable.
- Simple installation and ease of expansion - for parallel operation, each unit functions independently with only current transformer and communication interconnections (no power interconnections).
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse